The Vehicle Detail Inquiry will return vehicle details when searching by Plate No, Temporary Pass No, and/or Company
name (optional filter by City, State/Prov).
Search results will be returned on vehicles with permanent Oregon credentials issued during the current, or previous, year. These credentials may, or may not, be currently active. The Status field
on the results page will show whether the current status is active or inactive.
Search results will also be returned on vehicles with temporary credentials issued within the past 60 days. Search features include:
- Search for a vehicle by Company Name ï¿½ the user enters the name of a company; user may also filter by city and/or state or province.
- Search for a vehicle by Partial Company Name ï¿½ user may enter a partial company name for a broader set of search results.
- Search for Company by City and/or State (state optional); result displays a list of company names found within a city.
- Search for a vehicle by Plate Number.
- Search for a vehicle by Temporary Pass Number.
- Search by Unit Number for a vehicle under a selected account.